Google Drive doesn’t have a built-in photo viewer or editor. However, you can access and manage your photos stored in Google Drive using other Google services like Google Photos.
Here’s how to view your photos stored in Google Drive using Google Photos:
- Go to photos.google.com.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- In the left pane, click on “Drive”.
- You will see all your photos and videos stored in Google Drive.
- You can then click on any photo or video to view it.
You can also use the Google Photos app on your mobile device to view your photos stored in Google Drive. The app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
Here are some additional things you can do with your photos in Google Photos:
- Create albums
- Share photos with others
- Edit photos
- Search for photos by date, location, or keyword
I hope this helps!